Are you interested in HR?
Are you fluent in English and GERMAN?
You have great opportunity to work for an amazing INTERNATIONAL COMPANY – if you would like to kick start your career in HR, this is the place to be!!!
- Dealing with wide range of HR related tasks on daily bases – communication with employees across Europe, to accommodate their queries via phone or email
- Support employees´ life cycle (from onboarding to termination)
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensations, transfers
- Maintain HR related data updated at all times using our internal system (processing of contracts, absence management, transfers and terminating employees´ paperwork etc. )
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Participate in audits
- Invent and support continuous improvement within HR processes
Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR, as we´re seeking talent and motivation.
- Fluency in English and German
- Bachelor degree
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook i.e. you can draw a graph, create and filter charts, put together a presentation and make sure that your outlook is not a mess
- Be flexible with hours and have proactive attitude so that you don´t get lost within everything that´s going on around you
- Exprience with HR realted task would be nice to have, but MOTIVATION is essential for us
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Relocation package
- Continues education
- Unlimited period contract
- Working in an international environment
- Teambuilding activities
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!