Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the „next generation“ of business consulting with a reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally-known corporation.
The Human Resources Shared Services department supports business objectives by responding to customer inquiries, processing HR transactions, and administering standardized functions. The HR Specialist’s responsibilities include coordinating and administering specific HR process areas, such as payments and allowances, mobility, personal administration and performance management alongside adherence to Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and Operation Level Agreements (OLAs).
- Investigating, assessing and recommending solutions to employee queries.
- Interpreting company policies and procedures, and advising employees and managers accordingly.
- Leveraging standardized global processes, tools, and technologies to ensure a quality service.
- Case management, analysis, tracking, and documentation.
- Managing day-to-day assigned tasks in accordance with SLAs, and OLAs.
- Setting quality standard principles and providing likely solutions to BU obstacles.
- Raising issues with the Team Lead, suggesting practical solutions to day to day issues.
- Participating in projects and migrations as needed.
- Taking ownership of, and accountability of assigned tickets, whilst – working collaboratively with other internal
- HR/Payroll/DM/Finance functions as required
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- A Bachelor’s degree in HR Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- 1–2 years of HR experience (preferably within an international Shared Services Centre Case management expertise).
- The ability to manage multiple tasks.
- A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgment and discretion.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and advanced in French or German
- Must be able to successfully interact with all departments.
- Exceptional customers focus and service orientation.
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills.
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!