For new R&D centre focused on rail vehicles area based in Prague we hawe and opportunity for Electrical System Design (Harness routing)
- You will be responsible for Electrical System Design and Installation and Electrical Harness (cables) Routing
- to realize conceptual, preliminary & Detail presentation of harness (cables) routing Design.
- development & Conceptual design knowledge on Sheet metal parts / components
- to define / negotiate the harness paths and fixations with architecture as per Rolling Stock and customer best practices
- study the product architecture for harness routing design and prepare/ realize Technical & Functional inputs.
- University education – degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering
- good skills in Electrical Schematic / Cable Layout Diagram understanding in rolling stock / aerospace / automotive, etc. industry
- relevant hands on experience on 3D Harness routing and 2D Drawing creation in Catia V5 Electrical Harness Work Bench
- knowledge on harness components like Connectors , Crimps, wires, supports, etc
- knowledge on 3D Modeling and sheet metal Design
- Aware of Change & Quality Management processes is an advantage
- good Verbal and written English or German communication skills
- Quality Conscious & Self-driven and Flexible to learn new technologies.
- ability to work proactively and independently
- atractive renumeration and benefits
- 5 weeks holiday
- full time permanent contract
- attractive work on international projects in international environment
- personal development and technical / language trainings provided by company
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!