Not in Prague? No problem, recolation packages is awaiting you!
If you’re an experienced accounting professional within the SSC environment, are experienced at GL and RTR and you feel it’s time for a change, to take on new challenges and you would welcome an opportunity to facilitate a setup of standardized processes within an established SSC and in the upcoming years transition into a new ERP software, you should pay attention to this new available role.
There’s an opportunity to become an RTR MANAGER at an organization that has a real-world real-people positive impact and is a number one global player in its field. Attractive location, strong orientation at people both in terms of core business and the accounting function, valued employees.
As an RTR MANAGER you’d have to take on a range of responsibilities:
- Cooperate with Continuous Improvement Manager to change current processes
- Deliver financial reporting with proper internal controls and ensuring accuracy of accounts booking meeting regulatory requirements
- Manages and drives month end and year-end closing process and ensure timely production of audited accounts.
- KPIs responsibility and reporting (team members, country contracts).
- Key contact for auditors and country controllers.
- Main escalation point for internal or external complaints for Accounting Services complaints
What background and experience is necessary for this role?
- 6 years+ experience in accounting, RTR field
- Very solid accounting background – not only a good general overview, but also thorough understanding of complex accounting topics in an SSC environment
- Proven people management skills
- Practice in working with non-integrated accounting systems
- Strong excel skills, Access is an advantage
- Practice in large data files processing
- Experience with entity transition/ system migration
- Fluent English
And what can you expect in return?
5 weeks of holidays
Challenging work in an international environment of a prestigious company in meaningfull business
Working in modern offices in the center of Prague (Prague 5)
Company with long-term history and growth in Prague
Fair treatment with employees
Extensive training opportunities
Possibility of international rotations
Pension fund contribution
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!