Do you speak Italian and Spanish? Do you want to start your carrier with international company? Are you good in communication with people and willing to help them? If your answer is YES, you are the person we are looking for!
What is the job about?
Your core responsibilities will include administrating our repair system and providing support to our partners and customers. This, however, is just the beginning. Our department cooperates on a daily basis with other teams, our international repair centre and managers responsible for the whole EMEA region. In this position you will need to have a good overview of company procedures: to know how, what, when and where. The ability to think out of the box will often come in handy. Sometimes you will be meticulously putting bits of information together, other times you will need to make the best of your multitasking and be both quick and decisive. You will be surprised how far from “boring” office work can be!
- speaking Italian and Spanish fluently (any other language will be an advantage).
- speaking English on good level as it is communication language in the company.
- a reliable team player, have good communication skills and like working with people
- a detail-oriented person
- excellent in time management and multitasking is ok for you
- flexible and possess can-do attitude
- good in MS Office products such as Word and Excel
And are you willing to learn or maybe you are looking for a new challenge in your life?
What you can gain:
- Competitive financial recognition
- a structured career path: opportunities to advance both horizontally and vertically
- external and internal trainings: you will have chance to develop both on a professional and personal level
- talent development
- free language courses
- membership at the biggest gym in the city at a significantly reduced price
- vouchers for wellness centres, pharmacies, cultural and sport centres twice a year
- 5 weeks of holidays
- pension scheme and life insurance
- contribution to meals in our canteen
- a dynamic and multicultural working environment: we’re looking forward to meeting you!
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!