If you haven’t quite grown up and still enjoy delivering month-end closings, carrying out month-end account reconciliation or preparation of financial statements, then we have the perfect job for you; accountant.
But don’t worry if you’re concerned about fitting in. No longer the stereotype of unchanging and monotonous environment applies!
Our client is looking for candidates who are ambitious and are not afraid to speak up. When working for this company, you will have the chance to prove yourself, do things differently and get the responsibility you really deserve.
So, what will I actually be doing?
The selected candidate will be comfortable with:
- Regular financial reporting and analysis
- Month-end account reconciliation
- Preparation of financial statements and business analysis
- Close cooperation with other teams, assisting with the preparation of VAT declaration
- Support other projects
- Balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Monthly and year-end closing
- Identify opportunities, implementation
- Support to financial controller
- Other related tasks
Desired Experience, Knowledge, and Skills:
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Proficiency in the Microsoft suite of software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Friendly, personable demeanor
- Effectively manage meeting requests and calendar organization
- Background with general accounting principles
- Advanced English language skills, intermediate German
Our client offers:
- Unlimited growth potential
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Casual Friday dress code
- Health and accident insurance
- 25 days of vacation
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic group of individuals who value employee's hard work and commitment
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!