Passionate about HR? Do you like working with data and you have experience from HR?
Then it’s time we start a conversation!
Let me test you! Do you know the HR rule number 1?
„Do not adapt workers to work, adapt work to workers!“
It means that this position is suitable for both – JUNIOR and SENIOR candidates!
Your RESPONSIBILITIES will be as follows:
- HR data management activities.
- Cooperation with the global project teams and participate in SAP knowledge transfer, infrastructure testing and implementation.
- Performing data look up as well as data entry in various HR administration systems.
- Resolve any interface related issues.
- Provide feedback for process improvements.
- Ensuring integrity of the SAP system.
How does the ideal candidate look like?
- Preferably at least 6 months – 1 year of HR experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- Fluent English language.
- Advanced command of MS Excel.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Analytical and problem solving capability.
- 25 days of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Health and accident insurance
- Opportunity for career growth both horizontally and vertically
- Stable employment and high standards of work
Great opportunity, great benefits, stop reasoning, start applying!
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!