Our prestigious client, an international company based in Prague, is seeking talented junior candidates to fill the vacancies in finance and operations areas. All the roles are part of a new multilingual project and provide very nice professional and career opportunities for candidates.
Join the company and apply right now!
We are looking for candidates who speak fluent English, additional language at proficiency level would be a significant plus.
- Communicate with the client business and suppliers on related topics, maintain partnership between these subjects
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant service related information
- Using the ERP system to answer queries
- Processing of received invoices, credit notes and interest notes
- Complete payments verifying, reconciling invoices
- Researching, collecting data, browsing for additional information
- Accurate interpretation of information from source materials
- Maintaining the master data
- Previous experience is not required
- Good command of English language, additional German language skills
- Number-oriented personality
- Positive attitude
- Motivation to learn new things
The role is especially suitable for fresh graduates.
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Referral Bonus
- Anniversary Present
- Trainings and language courses
- Language Academy
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Possibility to grow inside the company
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!