Would you like to join a global e-commerce leader that connects millions of buyers and sellers around the world, where you can be part of the team shaping the future of global commerce?
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the global Seller Marketing and communication team. The company runs cross border trade business in these markets, focused on international export and import. It’s led by a dynamic international team located in Hong Kong, Israel, China, Czech Republic, USA and Mexico.
As Sellers Marketing Growth Manager you will be responsible for driving sellers' growth in all of the Hign Potential regions. The key focus in the position is to create and implement a marketing growth strategy, explore new opportunities, and channels of acquisition and conduct user segmentation to action unique campaigns.
You need to be an expert in translating insights into actions across our different locations and offerings. We’ll expect you to take the lead in all things related to performance marketing, bringing fresh ideas to the table in terms of seller’s acquisition.
- Help grow the company’s GMV by implementing the right seller’s acquisition strategy.
- Run all Internet Marketing Campaigns across all media.
- Take ownership on new Sellers Promotions
- Build and manage all landing pages to drive engagement and improve performance.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a Growth Marketing manager in the e-commerce, media, telecom, or technology sector.
- Ability to speak, read and write in English fluently. Other languages an advantage
- Proven experience in Internet Marketing Campaigns across all different media’s.
- Solid understanding in e-commerce and tech space
- Ability to analyze data, identify trends, present key findings, and apply findings to future programs.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and changing environment.
- Effective relationship-building, facilitation, and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a cross-functional environment that spans different fields and teams.
- Proven at leading multiple projects at a time while paying attention to detail
- Great at solving problems and flexible in your approach
- Paid leave: 25 days per calendar year
- Maternal/Paternal leave
- Paid sabbatical
- Flexible working hours + home office 2-3x a week
- Targeted performance bonus of 10% paid annually
- Meal vouchers
- The greater extent of time off/special cases of time off (e.g. sick days)
- Allowance for sports activities
- Flexipass vouchers
- Dovolená navíc
- 13., případně 14. plat
- Pružná pracovní doba
- Příspěvek na stravování