Become a HR SPECIALIST
- Maintaining and updating human resources documents.
- Processing HR transactions.
- Preparing and maintaining employment records related to hiring, personal details changes, termination, leaves, transfers, compensations, promotions etc.
- Solve employee´s queries.
- Participating in administrative staff meetings.
- Responsible for analysis, tasks and documentation.
- Raising issues with the management, suggesting solutions.
- Participating in projects.
How should the ideal CV and YOU look like?
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, or related field.
- Fluent English (any other languages is an advantage).
- At least 6 months of HR experience.
- Advanced command of MS Excel.
- Ability to multi-task and very good organizational skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written).
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Analytical and problem solving capability.
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!