Work for an established and well-reputated Center of Excellence operating in the healthcare industry. Position is open experienced professionals in business and data analysis or reporting.
As a PRICING ANALYST you will develop global reporting capabilities for Pricing Analytics towards Best-in Class, serving a complete, timely and insightful business analytics around price, margin and profitability.
On a daily basis you may:
- Provide regular and ad hoc pricing KPI’s analysis and reporting
- Coordinate with all relevant Business stakeholders to ensure alignment and support across functional
- Learn & drive adoption of our Pricing Analytics software tool across Global Pricing Teams
- Develop suite of pricing reports, maximizing opportunities for automated distribution and utilization across the globe
What do you need to apply?
- University degree Finance, Business or related discipline
- 2–5 years of progressively responsible financial analysis and/or pricing experience in a large multinational company
- Excellent PC skills especially Excel, Word & Power Point
- SAP, Hyperion, Business Object, SQL (or MS Query) & Access knowledge a plus (IT background)
- Pricing software knowledge an advantage but not essential (Vendavo, PROS etc)
- English fluency required
What can you expect in return?
- 5 weeks of holiday
- 5 sick days
- meal vouchers
- home office
- flexi passes
- extra insurance (life, accident, travel, pension)
- discounts for a variety of consumer products and services
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!