It is a family company with a wide history, it exists on the market for over 80 years. With generations of experience in meat processing, wholesale and retail this name stands for quality. The company brings an extensive range of fresh meat and meat products on the market as: skewers, minced meat, meat collars, loafs, etc.
Total n° of persons required
3 couples (1 man + 1 woman)
Period of mission Long time
The employees will work on meat processing department, being responsible for:
- Cutting meat into smaller pieces: brisket, sirloin, chops, meat cubes, etc.
- Processing meat, making skewers, meat collars, loafs
- Portioning minced meat
Language knowledge: communicative English
- Knowledge how to use professional kitchen equipment to cut meat
- Skills in cutting, wrapping, portioning meat
- Experience from the food industry
- Flexibility regarding hours (overtime possible!)
- A will to work in a cold environment
- Accurate work
- Keeping up the work tempo
- At least 1–2 years of experience in meat processing sector
Gross salary: 11,74 € gross an hour + 2% premium for work in cold environment
- Meal vouchers
Overtime is possible!
Number of working
Social security scheme-: O 5-day scheme
Shift system: O day work
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!