Do you have an experience with strategic planning, business analysis or pricing strategies? Are you ready to take on new responsibilities and challenges in an international environment?
This might be an excellent opportunity for you!
Planning and Business Development Analyst
- Provide an on-going strategic forward looking analysis of the external competitive and market environment
- Research the external environment through using relevant information in order to prepare the underlying assumptions for planning and budgeting scenarios
- Support the revenue planning within the Long Range Plan and rolling forecast budget cycles
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc Planning & Business reports, highlights, presentations and strategic reviews for local management, HQ functions, etc.
- Present the outcomes of the analysis to the internal clients, including affiliate management team
- Analyze the profitability of the market through pricing analysis together with Sales, Marketing and other Finance Functions to maximize market potentials
- Support other functions by supplying timely and accurate financial planning and business information to ensure correct decision making
- University degree qualifications, preferably Economics
- Minimum of 3–5 years of professional experience
- MS Office (mainly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Advanced spoken and written English
- Analytical skills and logical thinking
- Teamwork and communication skills
- Initiative, open minded, flexible and reliable, drive for results
- Candidates having experience with also sales / pricing strategies, marketing non-brand plans, business planning or modeling are welcome
- competitive employee benefit package
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!