Even in time of economic crisis LOGISTICS never stops! No matter what, customers will always need goods and these goods need to get to their homes and that makes logistic sector very perspective and stable.
Have you studied logistics and you are a FRESH GRADUATE?
Are you already EXPERIENCED in this field?
Both is great! The most important feature is your motivation, interest and passion for this area!
Check the responsibilities and requirements below to get to know this position better.
Your RESPONSIBILITIES will be:
- Participating in selection of the most optimal carrier in terms of time and costs.
- Working with the internal logistics system, control of uploaded data.
- Creation of documents needed for transportation.
- Cooperation with the Purchasing department regarding specific deliveries and corresponding information.
- Communication with carriers, advising them and answering questions related to supplies, delivery conditions and logistics documents.
- Documents archiving, various ad hoc tasks.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Very good knowledge of German language and be able to communicate in English.
- Knowledge of processes in operational logistics (types of transportation, documents used etc.)
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Ability to understand internal processes.
- Attractive financial package
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of holidays
- Language courses
- Cafeteria system
- Modern offices
- International dynamic environment
- Opportunity for professional growth
Why not to kick off your career in logistics? You like it, you apply!
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!