Excellent opportunity in Prague!
Are you tired of working in external audit? Would you like to perform audit for your company and travel the world at the same time?
One of the TOP employers is looking for both junior and senior candidates to fit the role of an INTERNAL AUDITOR.
Your main duties will be to:
- Execute process and risk based audit assignments in all areas of the business unit
- Build solid relationships with key stakeholders associated with the business entity to be audited
- Contribute to the development and implementation of principles, standards and methods, audit work programs for the (Business Unit specific) audit function
- Contribute to the annual planning process
- Manage own development in the professional area proactively
- University degree
- English is a must
- 1–4 years professional experience in an audit function
- Ideally qualification as CIA or willingness to go for CIA examination
- Analytical skills
- High personal responsibility
- High flexibility and willingness for extensive business travel in the region Europe, Middle East and Africa, also for two or three week periods (estimated travel extend around 50–75%)
You will work in a dynamic and international environment with lots of travel and excellent learnings about our different businesses and audit best practices, that will lead into great future career opportunities.
- 25 days of holidays + 10 days sickness compensation
- 6 days self-sickness
- Lunch vouchers, FlexiPass vouchers
- Childbirth support, influenza vaccination
- Pension plan contribution
- Courses, trainings, sports and social fund
- Mobile phone, laptop/Computer
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!