Are you looking for part time?
If you're looking to gain experience in accounting, use foreign languages and work in an international company, we have an opportunity for you.
As an AR accountant you will have a varied agenda including:
- Code and process invoices and match invoices to purchase orders, resolve all purchase order discrepancies; regular payment runs, exceptional payments, payment forecasts, direct debits
- Perform vendor account reconciliation
- Identify and support continuous payment process improvement opportunities
- Participation in special projects
- Reporting activities, preparation of payment related reports, documentation and period-end-delivery for both internal and external purposes for all company codes in scope.
- General ad-hoc activities related to this role, required by your manager
In addition to mastering all of these valuable skills, you will be able to develop a range of soft skills needed for this profession including advanced communication and interpersonal skills, excellent organisation and team-work.
Position is posible for PART TIME.
- Advanced English (will be used in both written and spoken form)
- Knowledge of German is necessary
- Reliability, positive attitude
- Effective communication skills, verbal, written
- Previous, at least short experience with accounting is necessary
- Understanding of accounting processes
- SSC experience as advantage
- Ability to organise time and tasks and prioritize
- Detail orientated
- SAP experience advantage
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal Vouchers
- Refreshment at the workplace
- Employee Recovery Contribution
- Pension Fund Contribution
Further to this they will also provide:
- A fun, challenging, fast-paced but supportive environment
- Opportunity to develop and progress within the company
- Opportunity for further academic training
- Opportunity to participate in innovation programmes which recognise and reward new ideas
Nehodí se ti tato brigáda? Doporuč ji přátelům!