Why is it great to join us? We give career opportunities to people with and without solid experience who are willing to absorb and implement technological innovations on daily basis.
Explore the future with us now!
We provide career opportunities and stable employment in a multinational environment where YOU can get a chance to use various languages, be a part of prominent and world-famous brands, acquire and upgrade IT skills working in a full-time home office, from any place in The Czech Republic.
As Service Desk Analyst you will be responsible for:
- Be assigned for one future-oriented, long-lasting, and eminent client
- Be responsible for a remote technical/administrative troubleshooting of the accounts, systems, applications, laptops, PCs, related equipment, networks of the employees of the client in one particular country;
- Be a coordinator and active participant in the communication via phone, emails, chats, ticketing tool (ServiceNow) with the client, professional technicians,..
- Be a ‘right hand’ of the team leaders, assist with reporting;
- Speak and write in English and German (strong B2+ level);
- You can be skilled medior or junior - we are providing a training
- Skilled to handle incoming inquiries successfully and give useful guidance to the client;
- Have been a part of the Customer Support field;
- Perceive multitasking and problem solving as a piece of cake;
- Welcome experience with Windows, VPN, Office 365, Citrix, ticketing tools, etc.;
- Know how to give a helping hand to a newcomer or your junior team member
Nabízíme:We can offer:
- 100% work from home; from any place in The Czech Republic
- Monthly wage 40 000 – 45 000 CZK
- Long-term and stable cooperation; full-time agreement
- Financial appraisal for referring your friends and acquaintances;
- Monetary compensation of the night shifts and compensation days for working at the Czech state holidays;
- Meal vouchers (a contactless plastic card);
- Multisport card with a financial contribution
- Organized training sessions during the first weeks and further upskilling courses (online, with our experts);
- Notebook and mobile phone with privileged tariff
- 25 days of a paid leave;
- Contribution for Public transport ticket