Would you love to start your career in an international company in HR field? Do you speak German?
This role is critical to ensuring a high level of service to both internal employers and external customers, by providing support to the company's team of experienced coordinators and generate operations and management reports on a regular basis.
- First point of contact for all HR enquires via emails and telephone
- Managing various HR administration tasks
- Receiving administrative requests from the client by e-mail
- Answering and solving HR related questions or complaints
- Clarifying the needs of the employee
- Collating, weekly, monthly, quarterly and adhoc reports as requested
- Develop and promote effective working relationships with the HR functions in the business
- To monitor and improve end user satisfaction
- Educate and bring to the resolution within specified SLAs and KPIs
- Perform any projects/activities
- Creating files and store documents accurately and clearly
We are looking for candidates with excellent experience or potential of supporting a team and enthusiastic about HR.
- Fluent English + German (both written and spoken)
- Good command of MS Office, PC skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic person
- Interest in HR
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal Vouchers
- Life/Pension Insurance Contribution
- Sick Days
- Overtime Compensation
- Referral Bonus
- Anniversary Present
- Trainings and language courses
- Language Academy
- Employee Discounts
- Employee Share Purchase Program
- Possibility to grow inside the company
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!