DO YOU WANT TO GET GREAT EXPERIENCE FROM INTERNATIONAL COMPANY? WOULD YOU LIKE TO USE FOREIGN LANGUAGES EVERY DAY?
Opportunity to join an International logistics team (based in Prague) responsible for PLANNING and scheduling timely placement of trucks and vehicles at each of our fulfillment centers across Europe, is available for you if you speak ITALIAN or POLISH or GERMAN, and have either a previous experience in Logistics or you´re strongly motivated to pursue a career in this ever-growing field. We´re seeking candidates for the role of a „Junior planner“.
Our team is responsible for:
- planning and scheduling trucks and vehicles according to the needs of our fulfillment centers across Europe, based on their capacity and carrier capabilities to ensure maximum efficiency
- creating accurate capacity plans
- being the point of contact between different stakeholders such as Trans Carriers, our hubs agents and warehouses, to resolves any potential issues via facilitating the flow of information
- maintaining and report up to date and accurate statistics, management reports and analysis
PART TIME job, suitable for students!
Working time 20h/week for 4–6 months during evening hours only (from 16:00–20:00/21:00)
LOCATION: Prague 6
- Fluent English + GERMAN or POLISH or ITALIAN
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal and Written
- Proficiency in Excel
- Strong problem solving state of mind
- flexibility to be comfortable with a multi-tasking in a high-energy environment
PART TIME JOB SUITABLE FOR STUDENTS!
Nehodí se ti tato brigáda? Doporuč ji přátelům!