Relocation to PRAGUE (relocation package) – up to 1 300 €/month – suitable for graduates
Are you interested in HR?
Are you fluent in English and GERMAN or FRENCH or ITALIAN or SPANISH?
You have great opportunity to work for an amazing INTERNATIONAL COMPANY – if you would like to kick start your career in HR, this is the place to be!!!
- Dealing with wide range of HR related tasks on daily bases – communication with employees across Europe, to accommodate their queries via phone or email
- Support employees´ life cycle (from onboarding to termination)
- Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensations, transfers
- Maintain HR related data updated at all times using our internal system (processing of contracts, absence management, transfers and terminating employees´ paperwork etc. )
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics
- Participate in audits
- Invent and support continuous improvement within HR processes
Due to the diversity of responsibilities of the role, the ideal candidate will be a competent and resourceful individual with a passion for HR, as we´re seeking talent and motivation.
- Fluency in English and German/French/Italian/Spanish
- Bachelor´s degree
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook i.e. you can draw a graph, create and filter charts, put together a presentation and make sure that your outlook is not a mess
- Be flexible with hours and have proactive attitude so that you don´t get lost within everything that´s going on around you
- Experience with HR related task would be nice to have, but MOTIVATION is essential for us
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Relocation package
- Continues education
- Unlimited period contract
- Working in an international environment
- Teambuilding activities
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!