Accounting professionals now have a great opportunity to further their career in a renowned international consulting firm and great reputation.
If you speak Hungarian and wish to gain highly useful experience in accounting, work in English with a bunch of young and motivated people like yourself, you may be in luck!
Have a look at what you’d be involved with on a daily basis. As a FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT you will mostly:
o Support the Country Controllership processes and team
o Process general ledger activities within pre-defined service levels including
- Perform account reconciliations and analysis
- Perform intercompany and fixed assets accounting
- Be actively involved in monthly close activities and reporting
- Verify calculations, allocations, etc. and checks or obtains information for incorrect or incomplete documents
- Scan statements, ledgers, and accounts to identify unusual/overdue items
- Perform accounting duties under CZ GAAP and US GAAP accounting standards
In addition to learning all of this, you will also develop a multitude of soft and interpersonal skills that will help you grow both personally and professionally. The company makes sure all new employees are properly trained so your transition into working world is smooth and stress-less. You will be pleasantly surprised by the offered benefits as well as company culture and down-to-earth environment.
- Bachelor degree is sufficient but should be accounting/finance orientated
- English language is a must as you will perform your work in English and should be able to talk to your foreign colleagues over coffee
- Previous accounting experience is desired, experience during your studies counts as well!
- MS Office, you should be familiar with Excel
- Analytical mind and the ability to process data
- Positive attitude and team spirit
- Motivation to learn and develop
- Vacation – up to 25 days
- Meal vouchers
- Employee Discounts
- Referral Bonus
- Sick Days
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!