If you have a solid experience in TAX related matters, preferably local and/or EU VAT, you might just be the one we are looking for!
We are looking for the right candidate who wishes to refine their career as a VAT Specialist under the flag of our fast growing international client.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- To prepare month- end process completion
- To ensure full documentation of tax payments and processes
- Provide Indirect Tax compliance for specific VAT entities in multiple overseas jurisdictions and coordinate/liaise with tax centre of excellence team
- Prepare VAT and statistical reports
- Other ad hoc issues to solve regarding VAT
Start: May 2015
Contract for limited period of time until 12/2016.
I will be happy to meet you if you meet the following criteria:
- Related university degree (or other accounting qualification)
- Strong written and spoken English
- Experience from SSC will be considered as an advantage
- US GAAP or IFRS working knowledge
- Excellent MS office skills
- Reliability, Team spirit
- 5 weeks of holidays
- 5 sick days
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Nice and modern working environment
- Every das use of English language
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.