Are you familiar with financial processes?
Do you know more complex functions in Excel?
Would you like to use your communication skills in English?
Do you have basic knowledge of German grammar in order to translate some text?
Would you appreciate flexible working hours and responsibility for your agenda?
YES? It means that we have a perfect job for you!
As a Travel & Expenses Accountant you will:
- approve the employee expense claims and process them to the system.
- proactively solve the all employee queries, questions and requests related to credit cards.
- prepare the payment runs and manual payments and then you will be responsible for payment reconciliation.
- follow company process to make sure that Travel & Expenses Processing is in line with company´s policy and related legislation.
- run various report
Do you have Travel & Expenses Accountant profile?
- Advanced Excel knowledge with using more complex function, pivot tables etc.
- Fluent English for daily communication
- Basic German for understanding of easier content (text on documents, working in the system)
- Understanding of financial processes
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detail oriented with strong analytic thinking
- Ability to prioritize and work under pressure
Which benefits you can expect?
- Flexible working hours
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid day for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s discounts
- Refreshment including fresh fruit on workplace
- Teambuilding and events
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.