- Would you like to join successful start-up company?
- Do you speak excellent English plus one of the languages below?
German, Korean, French, Dutch, Polish, Italian, Spanish, Norwegian, Danish, Arabic, Portuguese or Russian (Proficient spoken and written level is a MUST!)
Is it just about you? Are you interested in it? Then read on and check what is it all about:
- we are looking for new colleagues, who would enjoy to think different and be part of something new and exciting
- we believe that all of our customers deserve only the best support and care, that's why we are looking for people who are communicative, friendly and willing to help
- you would help customers to make decisions, reassure them in difficult questions or solve their issues
- if you already have experience from the travel industry we see that as an advantage, if you don't it's still ok – we provide everyone with 3 weeks of training
- We provide service to our customer on a 24/7 operation, shift work may be required
7am – 3pm, 3pm – 11pm, 11pm – 7am
- We value your opinion and welcome feedback, we pride ourselves on our collaborative approach
- You will work in a start-up culture, awash with entrepreneurial spirit; this won’t be quite like any place you’ve worked before!
- A full time role where the customers come first, you will be helping our global customers with their travel enquiries
- Work alongside a multi-national team with a Czech soul
- Quarterly financial bonuses
- VIP Medical Care
- MultiSport Card
- English courses
- Free refreshments
- Exciting team buildings and parties
- Dog-friendly office
- Possibility to take one extra week off (unpaid leave)
- Great opportunity to grow
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.