ABOUT THE EMPLOYER
Our client employs over 2700 people worldwide. Our client's products have been available to the public since 1968. The line has continued to expand, and today includes an extensive and wide range for special needs and health care. Today, our client's food products are available in 86 countries around the world and company sales reached $1 billion in 1999. Currently our client products lines include more than 60 different brands and more than 50 specialized products.
As a consultant your goal will be to deliver professional service to clients through the total ownership and timely resolution of client inquiries, the day-to-day interaction with clients, the maintenance of client specific documentation, the implementation of small scale client projects, the participation in the product release management activities, the proactive communication of product release information that benefits or impacts the client, and the advocacy of client issues and suggestions as input to the product roadmaps.
- Maintain all client data current and updated in the applicable CRM systems or databases
- Be a true consultant to the client and interpret all clients’ needs
- Resolve client application questions or problems in the area of system set up, product functionality and product enhancements in addition to other services issues
- Resolve client application questions or problems in the area of system set up, product functionality and products enhancements in addition to other services issues in the complex arena of time and labor management.
- Participate in special projects and other regional initiatives as required by management.
- Convey client feedback to internal functional leaders to improve the client experience.
- Demonstrate proficiency in supporting and troubleshooting according to client’s needs.
THE IDEAL PROFILE
- Fluent English
- Another language is an advantage
- Min. Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- Results-orientation, accountability, decision making
- High level of communication skills, pro-client expertise/consultancy
- Technical/analytical mind: knowledge of various IT programs (Kronos Workforce Central or Time and Labor concepts are an advantage)
- Knowledge of trouble shooting techniques to resolve common client issue
WE OFFER YOU
- Competitive salary and annual performance bonus
- Opportunities for professional growth
- Trainings and further career development
- 5 weeks of vacation per year
- A great working atmosphere in an exciting company with brand new business premises in the heart of Prague
- Pension plan
- The chance to be a part of great products and services at a global level
- Leisure time benefits
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and Team Building Activities
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Engagement activities
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
People Place & Partners a.s.
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou
od: 18. 11. 16