Looking for a job in IT Security???
Interested in working in NEW high level Cyber Security Centre???
Global IT company offers an career opportunity for candidates on the position of:
Team Leader – Security Incidents
Your main task will be to implement secure operations, tools, services and response practices together with leading a team of security engineers:
- Assisting with the design, implementation and runing of managed security incident response services (for example security monitoring, incident response, forensic analysis, reverse engineering)
- Assisting with the design, development and implementation of security tools and monitoring solutions
- Participations in projects to establish cyber security monitoring and incident response development practices
- Ensuring training plan a team
- Recommending improvements to services delivery and operations
- Ideally University degree (IT Security is just an advantage)
- Very good written and spoken English
- Certification related to IT Security
- Proven working experience in Information Security (3–5 years at least)
- Experience in vulnerability analysis, forensics and reverse engineering
- Knowledge of security principles, techniques, tools and technologies
- Analytical skills and problem solving ability
- SIEM and SOC operations management is an advantage, as well as some experience in programming in Python, Java, C, C++, Project Management, vulnerability and threat management experience
- Certifications (CISM, CISSP, ISSAP) are also a plus
- Prestigious job in European Cyber Security Operations Center
- Professional growth in Cyber Security, continuous education
- 4+1 week vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria system – Flexipasses, Relaxpasses, etc. – 1000,– CZK/month
- Pension/Life insurance
- Sick days
- Overtime compensation
- Referral bonus
- Trainings (soft skills, technical skills), certifications
- Language Academy
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.