ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
When you will join us, you will be part of one of the largest Banking Organisers in the sector, with a presence in 5 locations on 3 continents. We manage, safe keep and administer the securities that we hold on behalf of our customers. Over 300,000 domestic and internationally traded bonds, equities and investment funds are currently deposited in our client's safekeeping processes. By joining our Tax Prague Team you will have a chance to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Tax Unit’s aim is to maximize customers‘ tax efficiency on income payments subject to withholding tax. Working in a dynamic and international environment, you will contribute to assuring internal and external customers receive quality service throughout the whole processing chain.
As a Tax Administrator, you will be responsible for the admission and distribution of financial transactions on the primary markets. In this context, you will have to analyze the admission and documentation; setting up all the relevant security and administration steps with regards data in numerous banking applications, as well as handle all relevant security checks and governmental requirements for the transaction to be legally recorded.
- Prepare, compile and process documentation
- Check source documents for accuracy
- Verify data and correct data where necessary
- Obtain further information for incomplete documents
- Combine and rearrange data from source documents where required
- Transcribe information into required electronic format
- Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks
- Respond to requests for information and access relevant files
- Comply with integrity and security policies
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Secondary school or University degree with orientation ideally in Finance, Economics or Law
- Professional experience in the financial sector is an asset
- Professional working proficiency in English is essential; German language is an advantage
- Good knowledge of relevant computer applications such as MS Office
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Process-oriented and logical work approach
- Stress resistant, able to work with strict deadlines
- Knowledge of correct spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures
- Very competitive remuneration
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- State of the art office building in Prague centre
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Extensive training and coaching
- Perspective projects with international scope
- Positive and social working environment
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
People Place & Partners a.s.
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou
30.000 - 39.999 Kč
+420 775 446 667