As an independent ACCOUNTANT you will be responsible for complex accounting of assigned entity.
Company´s month-end closing processes resulting in complete and accurate financial statements (experience in this is a MUST) will be your main responsibility.
- Preparation of month-end journals, maintenance of General Ledger records in timely and accurate manner
- Preparation of intercompany invoices and documents for auditors
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Internal and external reporting and running analyses
- Execution of government reports, tax reporting and ad hoc financial information requests
- Supporting the Team Leaders and Controllers with ad-hoc projects, tasks and issues
- Compliance to internal controls in accordance with the company's processes
- PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE – at least 2 years
- ENGLISH is a MUST
- Minimum high school degree with relevant experience (university degree is an advantage as well as Accounting certification)
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (pivot, vlook up, sum if, ect.)
- SAP knowledge is a plus
- Meal Vouchers & Refreshment
- Extra Vacation Days
- Accident + Travel Health Insurance
- Special Events for employees
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.