It's time for a change? Do you want to utilise your accounting skills in a new international setting and further develop professionally? You have an opportunity to become a part of a renowned global organisation, that is consistently ranked high in employee satisfaction and support their rapidly growing finance department.
As a SENIOR GL ACCOUNTANT you are going to:
- Ensure accurate accounting and reporting of all manual sales adjustments
- Independent preparation of entries/reports needed to complete a timely financial close
- Ensure reconciliations are made in accordance with GAAP, Compliance, Internal Audit and SOX requirements
- Identifies process inefficiencies and actively assists with implementing solutions
- Train new joiners
- Prepare quarterly account reconciliations
- Perform accurate and timely month-end reporting
*Professional experience in accounting for a minimum of three years
- Fluent English as all work is performed in English language
- Familiarity with SSC type of environment
- Knowledge of SAP preferred
- Independent worker
- Down-to-earth, positive team-player to fit the relaxed company culture
And what can you expect in return?
Flexible working hours
5 weeks of vacation
Refreshment in the workplace
Contribution for Language Study
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.