Prestigious INTERNATIONAL company – generous package of BENEFITS – new offices in PRAGUE
Don´t miss this great opportunity and APPLY NOW!
As a Senior Accountant you will work independently and you will be responsible for all accounting of assigned entity and company´s month-end closing process resulting in complete and accurate financial statements.
- Preparation of month-end journals, maintenance of General Ledger records
- Running analyses for assigned accounting entities
- Preparation of intercompany invoices and documents for auditors
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Carry out and review internal and external reporting
- Execution of government reports, tax reporting and ad hoc financial information requests
- Supporting the Team Leaders and Controllers with ad-hoc projects and issues
- Training and coaching team members
- Compliance to internal controls in accordance with the company's processes
- Minimum high school degree with relevant experience (university degree is an advantage as well as Accounting certification)
- Previous experience – at least 3 year (accounting/tax or audit field)
- Experience with reporting US GAAP/IFRS
- Proven experience with preparation of statutory financial statements and direct/indirect taxes
- English is a MUST (other EU language would be nice to have)
- Advanced level of Microsoft Excel (pivot, vlook up, sum if, etc.)
- Oracle and HFM knowledge is a plus
- Annual bonuses
- 5 weeks of vacation
- 5 sick days
- Meal vouchers
- Language courses
- International environment
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.