If you’re an experienced ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNTANT, you feel it’s time to move your career forward, and you wish to work for an organization that has a real-world real-people positive impact and is a number one global player in its field, then pay attention to this new opportunity. Attractive location, strong orientation at people both in terms of core business and the accounting function, valued employees.
As a SENIOR ACCOUNTS PAYABLE ACCOUNT you’d have more varied agenda than in most other multinational companies or SSCs. Your role would include the following:
- Validate and record incoming invoices from suppliers and intercompany invoices
- Maintain database of suppliers’ bank details
- Pay suppliers’ invoices (Banking Online System)
- Handle suppliers’ enquiries
- Validate and book employees’ travel expenses
- Capturing of staff expense reports
- Reconciliation of supplier statements
- Preparation and processing of regular/urgent/cheque payments
- Allocation of payments in Accounting systems
- Manage supplier queries
- Assist the team on any other accounting related projects, e.g. assisting in preparation of audit schedules & statutory accounts, tax related issues
- Assist with the implementation of new systems/processes
- A customer service commitment at all times
What background and experience is necessary for this role?
*Proven experience in an accountancy environment
- Complex Accounts Payable understanding – back to back AP process
*PC – MS Office – Word, Excel (incl. Vision), Outlook
*Knowledge of Oracle, SUN, Sage are advantage
*Fluent English, and at least intermediate FRENCH would be a huge advantage
*Successful performance in changing environments
And what can you expect in return?
5 weeks of holidays
Challenging work in an international environment of a prestigious company in meaningfull business
Working in modern offices in the center of Prague (Prague 5)
Company with long-term history and growth in Prague
Fair treatment with employees
Extensive training opportunities
Possibility of international rotations
Pension fund contribution
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.