We are looking for Security Analyst who will support an international company in it's mission to provide security of data of it's customers.
All is about data, so you will:
- Identifying, collecting and preserving data, using a range of data analytics tools
- Processing collected evidence to render it searchable to investigators
- Finding week „spots“ in current security systems and cooperate with other teams on letting them „vanish“
- Designing, developing and help with implementing of automated tools which will help with identifying of risks faster and more effective
Apply in the case that you:
- Already have experience within IT security
- Know how to protect data
- Can do scripting or programming
- Would like to apply your already acquired skills in forensic techniques
If you also have:
- Malware Reverse Engineering experience and know something about Penetration Testing?
That means you are awesome and should not hesitate to reply!
- Competitive salary with performance bonuses
- 25 vacation days per year
- Meal tickets 90 CZK
- Offices in the center of Prague on located on metro station
- Modern and international environment – trainings (language, soft skills, technical courses)
- Reimbursement for public transport
- Support of sport / cultural activities
- Pension plan (up to 5% of monthly salary)
- Fun and multicultural working environment (inc. perks such as Table football, Playstation, etc.)
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.