OUR CLIENT'S MESSAGE:
When you will join us, you will be part of one of the largest Banking Organisers in the sector, with a presence in 5 locations on 3 continents. We manage, safe keep and administer the securities that we hold on behalf of our customers. Over 300,000 domestic and internationally traded bonds, equities and investment funds are currently deposited in our client's safekeeping processes. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Banking Administrator you will be part of a Prague team that plays a key role in the securities lifecycle. Within this role you will process mandatory corporate events such as bonus, stock dividend, stock split, merger and others. You will be issuing data change events on bonds, warrants and equities for both international and domestic market, and managing distribution of entitlements to customers. This position also includes networking with customers and providers, cash and securities bookings, information gathering and investigation.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- Secondary school or University degree ideally in Finance, Banking, Business Administration
- Experience within administrative position is considered as an asset
- Service orientation with excellent telephone, communication and negotiation skills
- Good organizational and problem solving skills
- Detail oriented and flexible
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team in an international environment
- Very good written and spoken English
- Very competitive remuneration
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- State of the art office building in Prague centre
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Extensive training and coaching
- Perspective projects with international scope
- Positive and social working environment
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
People Place & Partners a.s.
30.000 - 39.999 Kč
+420 775 446 667