ABOUT THE EMPLOYER:
Our client is a world leader in the sector of business consulting, offering services in the field of Finance, Systems Integration, Telecommunications and Informatics among many others. With operation centers in more than 70 countries worldwide, today this corporation is a globally recognized leader of the „next generation“ of business consulting with reported revenue of billions of dollars.
As an employer, our client is ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines like The Wall Street Journal. This is not only a good chance to get the job you are looking for, but also an opportunity to grow in skills and professional experience at the international level and with a globally known corporation.
- After a comprehensive training, you will help us in the customized care of personal business applications based on the SAP HCM.
- As part of a multinational team of specialists, you are responsible for the planning and implementation of monthly Personal and Payroll Calculation processes for our German customers in the area of SAP HR / HCM.
- The focus is initially on the implementation of a monthly payroll calculation. You perform the related processes as well as the legal third party communication such as communication to DEUEV, Elster, ELStAM and EEL through the B2A Manager.
- In addition to planning and conducting the settlement you take over the planning and implementation of regular, necessary SAPnet recordings, with the support of colleagues from a SAP Basis team.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- You have a degree in economics, engineering, computer science or business, and have relevant professional experience
- You ideally have at least 2 years of solid practical experience in customizing SAP HR and you have the knowledge of Job-control and German Payroll Process including the necessary communication related to Tax and Social Security
- As a SAP HCM Consultant you bring deep knowledge and experience in at least three of the traditional SAP HCM modules (Personnel Administration, Payroll, Time Management, OrgManagement).
- Knowledge of other HCM modules such as travel costing, staff development, personnel cost planning, event management or recruitment ESS / MSS, ABAP / 4, LSMW, SAP Workflow, SAPscript is beneficial
- You have a healthy self-esteem and competence, you are flexible and quick learner
- You have provided customer- and solution-oriented service
- You are able to work in a virtual team and in the ticket-based environment
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent German and English is a must
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
People Place & Partners a.s.
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou
od: 18. 10. 16