Would you love to start your career in an international company?
The Inside Sales role has responsibility for conducting outbound market contact activities. The Inside Sales Coordinator provides front end sales activities including initiating prospect relationships, creating further interest and driving value driven conversations.
You would be responsible for:
- Initiate, maintain and master on-going relationships with each prospect on the basis that each communication provides value to the prospect.
- Understand prospect’s business and to inform customers
- Intuitively and proactively understand prospect concerns and facilitate escalation to the appropriate Direct Sales team resources.
- Communicate effectively and establish win/win partnership with assigned territory Direct Sales Representative to drive new business revenues.
- Reporting on regular basis
- Internal system and data maintaining
- Representative personality
- Fluent knowledge of English and French
- Work experience in sales/account management/customer service/business development are a big advantage
- Very good communication skills
- Ability to work well on your own and also as part of a team
- Sales spirit
- Organizational skills
- Commissions – competitive salary
- 4 weeks of vacation + 2/3/5 days – depends on the performance
- Meal vouchers
- Possibility of business trips
- Fit stop
- Every day fruit delivery
- Team buildings
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.