A QUALITY MANAGER coordinates the activities required to meet quality standards and liaises with other managers and staff throughout the organization to ensure that the quality management system is functioning properly. Where appropriate, she/he advises on changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards. The Quality Manager role is an advocate for continuous learning and quality improvement of the HR Shared Services and provides critical feedback.
Does it sound interesting for you? APPLY NOW!!!
Use this unique opportunity to work for an INTERNATIONAL company in PRAGUE, which will offer you possible internal and/or international GROWTH and provide you with great package of BONUSES!!!
- Deliver new hire training and identify needs for ongoing training – be responsible for ensuring site quality through coaching and support sessions and also helps design and build content for trainings and the knowledgebase
- Monitor ticketing, phone, and chat metrics to identify individual needs and address them
- Evaluate data, identify issues, and make suggestions for changes and improvements and how to implement them
- Identify department development needs – using relevant quality tools and making sure the Team Leads, Managers and other staff understand how to improve the processes
- Perform department wide security and quality audits as directed by business need setting up and maintaining controls and documentation procedures
- Other quality and support duties as assigned
- 2 + years HR or quality assurance experience
- Knowledge of learning principles and methodologies is an advantage
- At least Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Fluent in English
- Command of Microsoft Office including Excel, SharePoint, Word and PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) – ability to communicate difficult concepts and processes using clear and simple language and visuals
- Superb judgment, diplomacy, and tact, with a willingness to speak up
- Analytical and critical thinking – attention for detail
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work in challenging and dynamic international environment and to motivate the team
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited period contract
- Relocation package
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Multisport card
- Public transportation reimbursement
- Home office – 2 days per month
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Continues education
- Language courses
- Working in an international environment
- Teambuilding activities
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.