Growing international company, leader in the development of financial systems.
- Defining and implementing a Performance Test Strategy, creating Performance Test Plans and Schedules.
- Communication of Performance Test status and progress;
- Writing performance test scripts and cases (from Requirement/Functional Specifications and/or User Stories);
Executing performance testing in accordance with agreed test cases and test plans
- Analyzing performance test results to identify performance degradation / improvement and potential risks;
- Performance analysis on SQL Server, webservers and Windows-related technologies
- Creating management information associated with testing, e.g. dashboards, test summary reports, test coverage metrics etc.
- Raise defects and provide sufficient detail to enable efficient debugging.
To be considered for this role you will have a keen eye for detail as part of your role will be to review and comment on requirements and design documents, provide estimates for performance testing and to participate in agile testing reviews and collate and report results. The candidate will also provide guidance to developers and consultants with regards to product performance so good communication skills are required. You will have experience in developing in a fast paced environment.
You will also have experience of most of the following:
- Defining and implementing a strategy.
- Strong design skills and abilities to derive and demonstrate solutions to a problem.
- Knowledge of software testing and quality assurance practices in software development, including familiarity with test levels, regression tests, and risk-based planning
- Experience with performance test tools
- Experience in a performance testing role
- Ability to determine performance requirements from various sources and experience
- Ability to create and run performance /Load / Soak /stress tests
- Ability to analyze and draw conclusions from test results
- Ability to Log well documented defects, risks and issues and monitor progress
- Holder of ISEB foundation certificate
- Methodical and structured approach to software testing
- Ability to perform consistently within constrained schedules
- Web application testing experience
- Understanding of software architecture technologies e.g. HTML /.NET/ XML/ Java/Cold fusion/ Web Services / SOAP
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Team Player with the ability to work with business users, developers, business analysts, project managers, database administrators, operating system specialists and other team members
- Ability to critically investigate issues in a logical manner supported by a good level of technical skills particularly with Windows and SQL
- Highly self-motivated with demonstrable initiative and flexibility
- Adaptable to changing priorities
- Ability to work on multiple parallel projects
- Ability to draw conclusions for server and database CPU / memory diagnostic information and reports
- Experience in working with colleagues in other locations
- Be part of a highly successful, rapidly growing, global business that is leading the delivery of financial services via cloud computing and partners with some of the world’s largest companies
- Remuneration and career advancement is based on individual contribution and business impact rather than tenure or seniority
- We provide significant financial rewards for high performing individuals
- We provide global career opportunities for our best employees at any of our offices in the UK, Czech Republic, etc.
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
GIT Consult Czech s.r.o.
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou