Would you appreciate challenge in NEW LOGISTICS CENTRE in Brno?
The number of opportunities in a Logistics in Brno is growing and we are glad to offer you one really special.
One of the international leader in worldwide, mostly B2B, logistics is going to set its core depo in Brno and they are searching for LHCP manager.
Main future tasks:
- Contribute to building of stabile, efficient HUB centre for Eastern Europe
- Focus yourself on road transportation (dozens of countries, hundreds of depos)
- Take initiative in analysing and improving the current and future processes
- Manage team new team of planners, coordinators and administrative support
This is not easy challenge therefore, we don´t have low requirements. However, you would be perfectly able to manage it all, if:
- You have years (at least 8) of experiences from Logistics company.
- You have already experiences from international logistics centre and understand well problematics of road transport.
- Can speak fluently English, because of your potential boss sits in Wien, and Czech because you will cooperate mainly within Czech team.
- Are open to travel (app 20% of the time), mostly in Europe.
- Are motivated by new challenges and want to see how something is growing thanks to your passion and diligence.
- 25 days of holiday
- Sick days, home-office
- Meal vouchers, multisportkarta
- Professional certifications, days of for study
- Contribution on life insurance, transport etc.
- Car for private usage
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.