Client is one of the biggest telecommunication company in Czech Republic with residence in Prague near to metro line A. It is also internet service and smart TVs provider.
For this client we are searching for a suitable candidates on the position of: Network operation specialist
What would you do:
- Monitoring of services to proactively detect and fix any network problem
- Initial troubleshooting on CISCO devices, as well as opening tickets with the local providers
- Solving technical incidents
- Leading communication with the customer of major outage resolution progress
- Picking up incoming customer calls and responding to new incident tickets
You will be part of a team which is responsible for operating and looking after the biggest and most valuable customers around the world (among others DHL European network outsourcing covering 28 countries).
The team supports mobile and fixed voice and data services around the world including complex WAN and Data Center connections.
What the client is offering:
At start 2 months initial training will be provided to you. This is part of the adaptation program and you will have also chance to get some Cisco certifications. Client will give you all the trainings you need for the job.
You can get up to 32 000 CZK every month and half-yearly other financial bonus (10–15% of annual salary).
Other company benefits:
- Mobile Phone for private purposes and 5 concessional sim cards
- Financial contributions to life and pension insurance, building savings
- Language courses
- Financial contributions to sport and culture
- Five weeks of vacation
You need very good knowledge of English language (written and spoken). You will be speaking English every day with your colleagues and customers.
Good interpersonal and communication skills. You will be helping the customers so you need to be able to understand their needs.
Interest in telco and network area.
- General technical understanding of IP, MPLS, VoIP technologies
- Cisco certifications
- Previous experience at Support/Helpdesk position
Only citizens having EU citizenship or Czech working permit should apply and be considered for this role. Fluency in Czech language is not necessary.
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
GIT Consult Czech s.r.o.
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou