Looking for a job? Network administrators wanted!
Large IT company is looking for a
future member of an international team to solve network related issues in EMEA region.
- Managing LAN/WAN network in EMEA region (providing 3rd level support)
- Delivering network services
- Configuring devices, monitoring systems, reporting the capacity of network
- Creating simple scripts to automating daily tasks related to the configuration
- Cooperating on the implementation of standards applied to network environment
- Participating on review and audits of the network environment
- Maintaining network documentation
- Education in IT/Networking
- Experience in maintenance of LAN/WAN network
- Experience with Network Management and Monitoring systems
- Practical experience with Cisco IOS devices (switches, routers) and/or Juniper Junos (switches, firewalls), Multi VLAN infrastructure, VRF, IPSEC tunnelling, BGP Routing, QOS, VOIP
- Scripting knowledge in any programming language is an advantage
- Willingness to learn, ability to solve problems – troubleshooting
- Good English communication,
- Work for global company
- Professional development, education
- 4+1 week vacation
- Meal vouchers, cafeteria system – Flexipasses, Relaxpasses, etc. – 1000,– CZK/month
- Pension/Life insurance
- Sick days
- Overtime compensation
- Trainings (soft skills, technical skills), certifications
- Language Academy
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.