If you have interest in finance and accounting, have the relevant academic background and wish to work for one of the biggest international brands that is consistently ranked high in employee satisfaction, you now have an opportunity to join their growing financial department becoming the EMEA finacial hub.
As a PRICE ANALYST you'd be mostly involved with:
- Uploading correct and adequate intercompany prices
- Maintaining IC inbox & timely answer the queries
- Performing annual intercompany price load together with following detailed analysis of correctness
- Monitoring completeness, accuracy and consistency of Intercompany prices
- Calculating prices
- Supporting IC related aspects of projects (e.g. on boarding of new warehouses and franchises) and provide ad hoc analyses and reports
- Documenting analyses, controls and reports
- Actively supporting continuous improvement of quality, efficiency and speed of ICP processes
What experience and skills do you need to join the growing accounting team?
- Financial & accounting background
- MS Office (advanced MS Excel knowledge required)
- Intermediate level of written and oral English
- Independent worker
- Knowledge of SAP advantage
Organized – good time management & able to set priorities
Very good team player, assertive and result oriented
And what can you expect in return apart from great team spirit, supportive environment and convenient location?
- Flexible working hours
- 5 weeks of vacation
- MultiSport Card
- Meal Vouchers
- Life and Accident insurance
- Contribution for Illness Leave
- Contribution for Language Study
- Contribution for Prague Public
- Pension contribution
- Flexi Passes
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!