Are you searching for interesting job where you can actively use your ENGLISH and GERMAN? Are you interested in FINANCE area?
YES? Keep reading!
You will love this job if:
- You are looking for a role in young motivated team and would like to work with a great bunch of people.
- You want to learn from your experienced colleagues who are going to provide you plenty of training and support, especially at the beginning.
- You are motivated self-starter, who can organize yourself and appreciate the flexible working hours.
- You would like to continue using the foreign languages, especially German and English.
- You want to participate in new interesting projects in growing international company.
Your new role:
- Within this role you will work with accounting documents such as invoices, purchase orders, issue bills etc., check them carefully and posting them to the system.
- Furthermore, you will participate on moth-end closing and reporting preparation.
- You will analyze general ledger processes and keep it in line with internal procedures,
- You will also respond to inquiries related to financial result and return or past due invoices with using your communication skills in foreign languages every day.
- You have advance level of English plus intermediate knowledge of German
- Your previous accounting experience are welcomed but not necessary
- You are familiar with MS Office (particularly Excel)
- You are self-driven person and team player
Have a look at the offered benefit.
- Flexible working hours
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid day for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s sales and benefits
- Refreshment including fresh fruit in the office
- Teambuilding and events
Location: Prague (close to metro station)
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!