ABOUT THE CORPORATION:
As a well-known corporation providing innovative technology services and solutions with offices across the globe, we are currently looking for individuals to become a part of our Human Resources Team in Prague! Become a part of the company that has been serving clients at a professional level in more than 70 countries with intention to deeper industry expertise and technology independence for more than 50 years. We are ranked among the most innovative companies to work for in various magazines such as The Wall Street Journal.
Join our Prague Service Center that is providing HR, IT and financial support to offices in other countries and get experience in the field of HR together with having the opportunity of professional growth. Start your career in our friendly international team!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Our Human Resources department partners with HR Business Partners and HR Centers of Excellence to support business objectives by responding to customer inquiries, processing HR transactions, and administering standardized functions. A part of this role includes interaction via phone and email. Therefore enjoying communication and having a passion for excellence in service and teamwork will ensure your success.
As a HR Specialist you will be responsible for coordinating and administering specific HR process areas. You will be mainly supporting the internal employees' education, trainings a development while being in touch with other departments and employees. You will also support HR processes connected to payments and allowances, mobility, personal administration and performance management. You will be also investigating, assessing and recommending solutions to employee queries, raising issues with the Team Lead and suggesting practical solutions to day-to-day issues. The role also includes involvement in projects and migrations.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- A Bachelor’s degree ideally in HR Administration, Business Administration, Economics or related field
- Previous work experience ideally in HR, Finance, Data Management or related position is considered as a big advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Fluent level of French
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to manage multiple tasks
- A demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid
judgment and discretion
- Exceptional customers focus and service orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of SAP or other systems would be a great advantage
- Very competitive remuneration
- Permanent contract
- Extensive corporate benefits package
- Yearly bonuses
- State of the art office building in Prague centre
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Social events and team building activities
- Extensive training and coaching
- Perspective projects with an international scope
- Positive and social working environment
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!