People Place & Partners, is a unique in style Recruitment & Staffing Agency with headquarters in the Czech Republic. Operating since 2001 at an international level, we provide customer driven services as : Recruitment , Talent outsourcing, Staffing, Market research and Consultations services among others.
We love what we do, and we do it with pride by taking care of both our clients and candidates through a quality process that differs from the rest in warm-heartedness, transparency, care and dedication.
Our secret is simple: to combine traditional recruitment practices with an avant-garde approach to ideas and trends in all we do and the honest relationships we keep during and after our job is done. To exceed expectations on both sides is part of our company DNA. And each single member of our organization carries it with pride. We are experts at putting BEST and BEST together.
Due to our current company business growth both at local and international level, we are currently hiring new Talent Recruitment Consultants both, with or without experience. Below you will find what you should possess for both cases and why our employment offer is probably the strongest among recruitment agencies in the Czech Republic market.
In this position you will be responsible for keeping up to date with the local and international job market by anticipating and identifying job market changes in the candidate pool and employment market. In order to do this, you are expected to conduct the relevant marketing and advertising strategies with the goal of maintaining your client/s accounts effectively supplied with suitable talent throughout the entire project cycle.
You will be responsible for conducting effective networking and company exposure activities and strategies in order to maintain and continue to grow your consultant referrals. Its expected that you will be able to maintain a necessary constant day to day involvement in challenging and demanding tasks/projects exclusively for international high profile clients.
A full operation activity in the process of sourcing, finding, pre-screening, interviewing, assessing, choosing, matching and providing suitable candidates to all the clients' portfolio you will be engage with. Including candidates skills testing, candidates individual one to consultations and candidate recommendation and reporting to the relevant client account manager or director.
Overall, you will be fully responsible for the successful hiring process until candidate on boarding of each client account you will be assigned to. And last but definitely not least also fully responsible for understanding each candidate preferences and priorities when seeking for their right job.
This is a highly demanding role and you will be key in the success of the services we provide to our clients.
YOU SHOULD POSSESS
- A clear and strong motivation, as this is an opportunity for individuals that are seriously looking to build their careers in the HR and Recruitment Sector only
- Awareness and good understanding that is not a standard 9–6 office job, this will be a demanding and fast pace environment where our clients and candidates priorities are before ours. Therefore only confident, energetic and outstandingly driven and committed individuals with high levels of integrity would be cut for the job
- The personality, the eye and the skills to be detail orientated while moving fast and accurately in everything you do
- The endurance to be a long distance target driven and achiever individual
- The strength to handle pressure without shrinking and losing the smile
- A hard working attitude and professionalism for not cutting corners
- Outgoing, social, very communicative and confident
- Self-motivated person with problem solving skills
- Natural born with character evaluation abilities
- A people's person personality
- Positive attitude and be an outstanding team player
Qualifications and skills:
- Enrolled or in possession of a HR, Humanities or a Business University degree OR previous experience in Recruitment or HR
- Fluent in English both written and spoken and fluent to native level in one of the following languages: Czech, German, French, Spanish, or Dutch
- Affinities with the web environment (social networks, search engines, advertising and marketing ) will be a must
- Good pc skills, specially Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point
- Ability to operate in both Windows and iOS operating systems
- Basic salary and very strong commission structure (Reaching minimum target, the earnings are minimum 42,000 CZK to 50,000 CZK. Exceeding the target by 10% the earnings are between 60,000 to 72,000 CZK or higher)
- Permanent employment contract (including Working Visa sponsorship if necessary)
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexi passes
- Fully paid corporate languages courses
- Contribution to public transportation
- Fully paid company mobile phone
- New iMac Desktop computer
- Internal performance competitions and awards
- Work in a multinational and dynamic team
- Quarterly skills development programs
- Tangible career development
- Opportunity to transit to In-House Recruitment & HR within global corporations
- Perspective projects with international scope
- Cool office design in Prague 2
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!