If you’re an experienced accounting professional within the SSC environment, are an expert at OTC and you feel it’s time for a change, to take on new challenges and you would welcome an opportunity to facilitate a setup of standardized processes within an established SSC and in the upcoming years transition into a new ERP software, you should pay attention to this new available role.
There’s an opportunity to become an OTC MANAGER at an organization that has a real-world real-people positive impact and is a number one global player in its field. Attractive location, strong orientation at people both in terms of core business and the accounting function, valued employees.
As an OTC MANAGER you’d have to take on a range of responsibilities:
- Manage the OTC team
- Cooperate with Continuous Improvement Manager to change current processes
- Deliver financial reporting with proper internal controls and ensuring accuracy of accounts booking meeting regulatory requirements
- GSS AR/Interco in terms of AR and Intercompany transactional activities.
- Bank statements processing, including cash book and bank reconciliations
- Handle AR inquires promptly.
- Perform month-end activities – AR revaluations, revaluation allocations, provisions, write offs , prepare AR aging/receipt reports.
- Perform “Accounts Allocation” regularly to intercompany rechargeable accounts.
- Ensure clearance of intercompany rechargeable accounts at month-end
What background and experience is necessary for this role?
- 6 years+ experience in accounting, OTC field
- Very solid accounting background – not only a good general overview, but also thorough understanding of complex accounting topics in an SSC environment
- Proven people management skills
- Practice in working with non-integrated accounting systems
- Strong excel skills, Access is an advantage
- Practice in large data files processing
- Experience with entity transition/ system migration
- Fluent English
And what can you expect in return?
25 days of holiday
3 sick days
Flexi working hours
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!