Accounting is not for everyone. But if you´re good at it and like numbers, there are opportunities for you to really become a professional! One of them is right in front of your – just click on „Apply“ and get things started!
Responsibilities? If you already had a chance to work as an accountant you surely have a good idea what this is about!
But if you want to move forward, gain more experience and learn new procedures, then we can assure you that you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing reports and financial statements monthly
- Prepare journal entries and journal entries posting
- General ledger reconciliations
- Preparing reports for management
- Reconcile accounts on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly financial statements and bank reconciliation
- Pre-Billing initiations
- Supporting audits
- Providing month-end financial information and regular month end closing activities
Do these activities sound familiar to you? Send us your CV!
Never heard of any of these? Do not worry, training will be provided!
What you need to become a part of our team?
- A degree in Economics / Finance / Business Administration etc.
- Previous relevant experience would be great and advantage but if you are a fresh graduate with strong motivation and enthusiasm, we would be foolish not to hire you, right?
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Practical knowledge of accounting processes
- Have you heard about Excel? Great! You need a very good command of MS Excel
- Experience with SAP is an advantage
- Analytical and problem solving skills
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!