Do you desire to become an specialist in the field of Human Resources?
APPLY NOW, if:
- You are fluent in German and English.
- You would appreciate to have flexible working hours.
- You would like to work with people and help them with all HR related task.
As a HR specialist you will:
- be a part of HR department, where you will help to optimize people productivity, retention and processes.
- communicate with your HR colleagues, company employees and team leaders to provide them the necessary support both in German and English language.
- take care of HR documents such as contracts, personal documentation and payroll documents.
- work with the HR administration system for evidence of the all data.
- prepare various documents, reports and presentations related to program planning, evaluation process etc.
- help to improve processes in the company (for example employee onboarding program).
You are successful candidate for this position if you have:
- Fluent English and German language for day-to-day communication
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Administration, Business Administration, Economics
- Very good command of MS Office, especially advanced Excel skills
- Strong interest in HR area and processes
- Attention to details to handle with HR administrative activities
- Customer service orientation
- Good communication skills
Have a look at the list of nice benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- 5 400 CZK for language courses and education
- 2 paid day for external trainings
- Sophisticated system of internal training and rotational program
- 5 weeks of vacation
- Meal vouchers
- Cafeteria (in the amount of 3% gross monthly salary)
- Travel and accident insurance also for private purposes
- Employee´s discounts
- Refreshment including fresh fruit on workplace
- Teambuilding and events
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.