OUR CLIENT’S MESSAGE:
We are currently among the top five largest organizations in the beverage group worldwide. As a truly consumer-centric, sales-driven organisation, we manage an existing portfolio of well over 200 brands in over 25 countries. Despite the complexity of operations in many countries around the world with different national cultures, we operate as one company, with one culture.
Join a global business leader in Prague that will provide you with genuine opportunities of personal and professional growth in a vibrant, fun and international environment packed with motivated and talented people from a wide range of nationalities under one roof!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Logistics & Export Planning Specialist you will play a key part in Export Team organizational set-up in Prague. Within this complex role you will be responsible for capturing confirmed and released orders, planning the transportation, updating the transport data, and ensuring delivery of the goods according to the customer’s request. You will be also in contact with suppliers and clients to ensure high quality services. Within this complex role, you will manage logistics processes and build relationship with clients and customers while using foreign languages on daily bases.
THE IDEAL PROFILE:
- High school or University education preferably in Economics / Logistics / Transport or relevant field
- Advanced knowledge of English
- French OR Dutch on advanced level
- At least 1 year previous work experience in order taking or transportation processes, logistics, customer relationship management or within an administrative position
- Good computer skills (mainly Excel); knowledge of SAP would be an asset
- Good coordinating, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform in stressful conditions
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer oriented mindset
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Very competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Extensive corporate benefits package (including meal vouchers and other benefits)
- Permanent or temporary employment contract (to your best preferred choice)
- All relevant training and coaching to be able to develop your role with confidence
- Prospective projects with an international scope to develop your full potential
- Positive and social working environment
- International working environment where English is used daily among other languages
- Large and modern office building near public transportation (underground, tram and buses)
- Free refreshments in the workplace
- Regular social events and team building activities
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
People Place & Partners a.s.
Délka prac. poměru
na dobu neurčitou
od: 30. 11. 16
30.000 - 39.999 Kč
+420 775 446 667