Opportunity to join an INTERNATIONAL LOGISTICS TEAM based in Prague!!!
APPLY NOW! We are seeking candidates for the role of an „Operations Manager“.
An OPERATIONS MANAGER is a senior role which involves overseeing the Transportation Operations Analysts team. Your main responsibility is to make sure the team is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers.
You would be part of the Command & Control Center, which is responsible for Transportation Services, particularly for daily planning with the contracted carriers and ensuring that trucks/vehicles arriving on time to schedule at our fulfillment centers across Europe.
- Managing day-to-day activities – make decisions based on available data, collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure smooth functioning of operations
- To report and analyze data through tools, portals and reports; using advanced computer literacy (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word) and Data-warehouse analysis
- Pull and report data from numerous databases – analyzing statistics, reading and writing reports,
- Develop and understand performance metrics to assist with driving business results
- Be involved in innovation and implementation of new processes
- Systematically escalate problems or variance in the information and data to the relevant owners and teams and follow through on the resolutions to ensure that they are delivered.
- Communicate with Carriers and internal customers Fulfillment Centers, Finance, Planning
- Liaising with other team members, including interacting with managers of different areas of the organization, presenting findings to stakeholders and higher management as well as training and supervising new employees and tracking and measuring staff performance
- At least Bachelor's degree with Logistics/Supply Chain/ Mathematics/Science/Engineering subjects
- Fluent in English + another European language
- Experience in management role – strong inter-personal and relationship-building skills
- Working experience in operations/supply chain/logistics/e-commerce is an advantage
- Proficiency in Excel (Pivot Tables, VLookUps, etc.)
- Analytical state of mind – ability to prepare, report and interpret large sets of data
- Excellent communication skills
- 5 weeks of paid holiday
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited contract
- Life insurance
- Contribution towards pension insurance
- Relocation package
- Working in an international environment
- Benefits and employees discounts
- Teambuilding activities
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.