Are you interested in developing specific analytical SW for Automotive / Transportation industry?
Large Engineering/Consulting company offers an attractive job:
Junior or Senior Software Engineer
What would you do?
- to develop and support SW products for advanced engineering analysis (fluid simulation SW) for Global automotive manufacturers and tier one suppliers
- to create requirements and design specifications
- to deliver software projects on time and in quality standards
- to supervise team projects
- University degree (PhD an advantage)
- Strong background in flow modelling and numerical methods, mathematical modelling, fluid mechanics
- Experience in software development using Fortran, C or C++ for Unix or Windows based systems (approx. 5 years)
- Ability to work in international team (geographically diverse team)
- Experience and ability to lead SW projects and supervise a small team of developers
Advantageous: Python, interestn in mechanical engineering, engines, UI design,…
- Fluent (good communication) English
Motivating employee benefit package (annual travel transport ticket reimbursement, contribution to life insurance, sport activities, flexible working hours, 25 days of holiday, flexi and sick days, English lessons with native speaker etc.)
- work in a small team but with colleagues all around the world
- work with latest technologies
- informal company culture
- modern offices close to city centre
- possibility to travel
Nehodí se ti tato pracovní nabídka? Doporuč ji přátelům!
Informace o pozici
Grafton Recruitment s.r.o.